The House included in its agenda the provisional measure (MP) that created the Auxílio Brasil and the urgent status request for the railroad framework bill and the carbon market bill, among others. In the Senate, Fernando Bezerra submits his report on the Precatórios PEC. Senator Angelo Coronel may submit his report on the bill that changes the income tax brackets for individuals. At the STF, emphasis is placed on the discussion of the constitutionality of the sanitation framework.
This week's Talking Points:
* A difficult primary election.
* Unknown aspects of the 2022 elections.
* A package of benefits.
* The PL can strengthen its caucus in 2022.
* Will Lula give up on being a candidate?
* Year-end agenda in the Senate.
* Options for the Precatórios PEC.
Now read on...
Register to sample a report