President Jair Bolsonaro takes part in the Mercusur Summit in Rio Grande do Sul. In the Lower House, we highlight the vote on the new regulatory framework for sanitation. Congress analyzes presidential vetoes, including the veto that would allow for the return of free party advertising. The Federal Supreme Court defines a general rule for the sharing of secret information among oversight agencies. The IBGE releases Q3 GDP data, industrial production results for October, and November inflation data.
This week's Talking Points
* The government is a passenger on the congressional train
* The risk of increased expenses on MPs
* Government support in the Lower House in November
* Main items on the December agenda
* Reinforced polarization
* Mercosur and the new regional reality.
Now read on...
Register to sample a report