The main item on the agenda in the Lower House is the Pension Reform vote in the Constitution and Justice Committee (CCJ). The government is dealing with the risk of a truckers’ strike. On Monday, the government may announce a set of measures to increase productivity, employment and economic activity (“More Brazil, Less Brasília”). The Indigenous Free Land movement could gather 5,000 people in Brasília.
This week’s Talking Points:
* With no space in government, support in Congress will be decided case by case
* Editing Pension Reform
* The Centrão, Rodrigo Maia and Pension Reform
* Wear on the STF’s image strengthens Operation Car Wash
* Latent risk of another truckers’ strike
* Toffoli changes the STF trial schedule
Now read on...
Register to sample a report