Congress enters its midyear recess on Thursday, July 18. The government may present details of the Tax Reform proposal it will sent to Congress. The economic team may announce economic stimulus measures. President Bolsonaro takes part in the Mercosur Summit in Argentina. Brazil takes over presidency of the bloc.
This week’s Talking Points
* The parties and Pension Reform
* Pension Reform: The worst has passed
* Rodrigo Maia confirms Congress’s independence
* Onyx strengthened
* Tax Reform still uncertain
* Tensions rise in the PSDB
Now read on...
Register to sample a report