Expectations surrounding the Pension Reform vote are growing. The speaker of the House, Rodrigo Maia (DEM-RJ), is working to conclude the process before the congressional recess begins, on July 18. The rapporteur of the LDO, Rep. Cacá Leão (PP-BA), presents his final report. On Wednesday, IBGE releases the June IPCA.
This week’s Talking Points:
* Optimism about Pension Reform before the recess
* Pension Reform: the voting process on the Floor
* A reduced agenda before the recess
* The consequences of the unviable "Pact"
* Unemployment feeds negative public opinion
* Datafolha shows signs of wear on Moro’s image
Now read on...
Register to sample a report