The CCJ should be installed in the Lower House, the first step for Pension Reform. Lower House President Rodrigo Maia meets with party leaders to define a voting agenda for the semester. Economy Minister Paulo Guedes speaks to the Senate about the Pension Reform proposal. President Bolsonaro meets with the ministerial cabinet on Thursday. The auctions for 12 airports are set for Friday.
This week’s Talking Points:
* Pension Reform negotiation tools
* Record delay in the installation of the CCJ in the Lower House
* Controversial bills: Only after Pension Reform
* 20 pending Provisional Measures
* Weakening trade unions make mobilization difficult
* New PT leadership?
* Communication on social media also requires professionalism
* The STF could determine competency regarding the Car Wash Operation
Now read on...
Register to sample a report