The vote in the Lower House on Samuel Moreira’s (PSDB-SP) Pension Reform report to conclude on Wednesday or Thursday. Rodrigo Maia, speaker of the House, looks for a deal with leaders, governors and mayors to include states and municipalities in the proposal. State secretaries discuss Tax Reform on Thursday (04-July-2019).
This week’s Talking Points:
* Secretaries discuss Tax Reform
* Demonstrations show the strength of “New Politics”
* Press divided on Car Wash Operation leaks
* Pension Reform at a decisive moment
* Government support in the Lower House increases
* Party support on matters of government interest
* Turbulent Relationship
Now read on...
Register to sample a report