The Central Bank announced an offer of US$ 20 billion by the end of the week to contain the rise of the dollar. The truckers’ demands are still on the agenda. The National Oil and Gas Agency begins a public hearing today, June 11, to collect proposals from the market for regulation that defines timeframes for fuel price increases. The FIFA World Cup begins on Thursday, June 14.
This week’s Talking Points:
• What can we learn from the Datafolha presidential poll?
• Pressure on Alckmin will increase
• Alckmin-Marina: an unlikely alliance
• The Center needs a compass
• Bolsonaro, the common target
• Support for the government in the Lower House remains stable in May
• Congress advances economic measures
• Truck drivers’ crisis on standby
Now read on...
Register to sample a report