Jair Bolsonaro will meet with ministers and Petrobras representatives to discuss the company’s pricing policy. On Tuesday, April 16, the Lower House CCJ may vote on report by Representative Marcelo Freitas (PSL-MG) on the Pension Reform proposal. Members of the Centrão were pressuring for a vote on the Compulsory Spending proposal. Because of Easter, the pace of work in the Legislative branch will be reduced. On Monday, April 15, the government sends Congress the Budget Guidelines Law bill.
This week’s Talking Points:
* The ghost of the Car Wash Investigation
* The next steps for Pension Reform
* The battle of the minimum wage
* Without a governing coalition, the agenda is compromised
* 100 days of Bolsonaro: The meaning behind the measures announced
* Bolsonaro’s involvement in political articulation must be more consistent
* Does the retreat in the rise of the diesel price threaten the liberal agenda?
Now read on...
Register to sample a report